Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sick...happy & content.


As I lay here in bed with my cup of tea and the laptop...getting over the last stretch of being sick...I can't help but be happy.
I know, right?  How can I be happy while I've been coughing up a lung, using every toilet paper roll for my nose, and trying to regulate my breathing without an inhaler?
Well....
Even though I've been sick for the past 3 days, I'm happy.
I'm happy that I have people to make me smile.
I have people who text me to see how I'm feeling.
I have others who are sending me emails...
I'm just content.
That's what blogging does for me.
I don't need a lot.
My laptop, some tea, and, well...
You.
Thanks - I'm feeling better.
I get to go back to work tomorrow and get life to normal again.
Miss you guys.
null
ps:  Have you linked up with Ashley for her "Blog Positivity Week"?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you're sick!! But this is a super sweet post... :) I love blogging too. :)

Joanna said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Stopping by from Our reflection. Check me out if you have time and follow back if you like what you read!

http://ModaMama.blogspot.com

Mamasita said...

Sweetheart!!!!
I am so sad you are sick :(
not. fun.
I hope you are hippity hopping your way to feeling better SOON! And what a sweet and gracious post - you are just the very, very sweetest EVER!
Sending lots of love and get better blessings your way,
xoxoxoxo,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Nay I'm so glad you're starting to feel better.
I don't know what's happened this "winter" but the illness have been running wild, long and gross!

xoxo

Ashley said...

Sorry that you are sick. I am in the same boat right now too. Try to get lots of rest. :)

Kristen said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Never fun to have to take a day off for illness. Hope tomorrow is a much better day

beth said...

i loved how positive you are my dear, even on a "sick day". put on a breath rite and your smile and you'll be better in no time! xo