Tuesday, April 17, 2012

and BAM! It hit me...


Half the time I have no idea what I'm talking about...
Okay, who am I kidding?  Most.Of.The.Time.
To tell you the truth, I just write stuff that I would want to read.  I put a lot of effort into writing posts that say,
"I can do anything, be anything, try anything."
What comes out every morning on this blog is a mystery to me on a daily basis.  It just comes out of me and I hope it's good.
I'm not an expert, by any means, in regards to inspiration or empowerment.
I think that people should just hear and read things that make them feel better about themselves. They should also feel comfortable enough to read things that aren't always pretty, but that they should be thinking about.
You know, now that think about it,
I sometimes feel like a columnist.
No, better yet, because that sounds a little pretentious, I feel like "that friend you can count on to make you feel good or who keeps it real."
I'm no big time blogger (at all!) because I decided not to worry about the numbers {the #s were stressing me out!}and pray the readers will come.  I've become comfortable not having a niche.  I write blog posts, enter linky parties...
If I don't succeed every time, that's okay. I try and that makes all the difference.
Right?
So...
since I don't really know what I'm talking about most of the time, I had an idea.
I'd like to try it out at least once...
I was writing down {or trying to think of} ideas for this little blog of mine and it hit me

Bam!
What if I wrote a "Dear Nay" column?
{You know, like "Dear Abby"?}
It wouldn't even have to be blog-related questions {but it could be, too} - the questions could be serious or funny or whatever you'd want to know {you know, about life...and everything in between}.
I'd give everyone a cool little moniker - so if you wanted to be anonymous that would be perfectly acceptable.
What do you think?
Are you game?
null
Update:
If you'd like to submit a question,
shoot me an email with "Dear Nay" in the Subject Line
at
soriano(dot)renee(at)gmail(dot)com
Look forward to hearing from you!
xo

6 comments:

Manda Jane said...

I love the idea!!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I'm already thinking of a few questions to ask!

Sarah Fontenot said...

What a great idea!

Cat said...

That's so fab! I love reading those columns - I think it would be a hit!

rachael said...

sounds fun!!

Kristen said...

love it! Can't wait to see what questions people toss your way!