Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Find out Who's Großartig! {that's "awesome" in german, btw!}

Hi there:
Guess what happened to me yesterday? :)
I got a little bloggy award!
Isn't that just the sweetest?
Kristy from "Living life (un)simply"
left me a comment yesterday letting me know she awarded little ole me a little something.
What a sweetie!
Have you checked her bloggy out?
I really like it...it's like reading letters from a dear friend.  Maybe you should stop by and say hi {hint hint}...

Now it's my turn to award some newbie bloggers out there!
{I noticed the rules were to award new bloggers with less than 200 followers...I know that's not me, but I still felt so very honored that Kristy thought of me!  I told you she was so.very.sweet!}

So...
The "Liebster Blog " Award goes to:

from
"I am a stay at home mother to 3 handsome little fellas!! Married to my high school sweetheart for almost 9 years!! I love to read, camp, scrapbook, and attempt to do crafts, which sometimes I succeed!!! I love what I do. I am blessed to have the life I have."

from
"I am a mama, a wife, a lover of Jesus, a crafter, a yard saler, an enforcer, a cuddler, a 90s music junkie, and a big softy! I have the most amazing family ever! :)"

from
"I'm slowly learning to enjoy being crafty, and have aspirations of someday being a domestic goddess.  I have a super-awesome boyfrined Ammon who is very supportive of my quest for craftiness.  We live with our awesome cat, B, in gorgeous Colorado, where we love to have adventures!"

from
"... just your average country girl at heart living behind an outlet mall! In my heart of hearts I would live on a farm with horses, sheep, chickens and perhaps and owl in a tree. I am mama to a beautiful little girl (born 2009) and married to my Happily Ever After husband. My blog is a place for me to share, inspire and meet new friends like YOU! I hope this blesses your day!"

from
"I am a wife & mother to 3. A girl who treasures her family & friends and always has candy & her camera in her purse. I'm often in my studio creating art. I love girls weekends with my BFF's, junking, taking photos, and reading till the wee hours. I am sassy, sentimental, soft hearted, and verbose...welcome to my world-xo"

I hope you have a chance to visit the awardees...
They make my heart smile everytime I open my email.
They are the ones that comment and send me love and say the right words at the right time.
Thanks lovely ladies...
{hearts, hugs, and kisses to all 5 of you!}

Happy Humpity-Hump Wednesday all!
null
ps to my awardees:
These were the rules for the award -
1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

4 comments:

Fallon said...

Oh Nay!
I needed this today! Thank you so much for thinking of me and my little bloggy. We are a constant work in progress, but its women like you who make me feel like someone cares that I write! :) Thank you so much for being my bloggy friend!!! :)
Loves*

Kristen said...

You are such the sweetness! I love our little chats, and am so glad to have you in my bloggy world.

Alicia Seeley said...

How sweet are you?!?!? It is a honor to be awarded that!!! :) I will be out of town until Sunday!!! I will do a post, and award when I get back!! Thank you again you sweet lady!!! ;) Love your blog, read everyday, you deserve this award as well!!

beth said...

Well girlfriend~ you sure know how to make a guuuurl feel special!!! It was just the BEST surprise to read your e-mail and see that you mentioned me and my little blog on yours and asked your peeps to check me out...I will do my homework asap and do my best to be "blogpraiseworthy" (I made that up-how do you like it?) : )
x's and o's beth