Wednesday, April 18, 2012

just wanting to lay there....

I'm feeling a little out of sorts today...
It may have to do with a certain monthly visitor coming by soon...
Or maybe not.
It may be because there's more traffic at work.  The summer session will be starting soon, so I have a bunch of new hire paperwork coming in.  I feel like I'm drowning...just a tad.  I have to get back into the flow of "I have a lot of work right now" , you know what I mean?  I always get there eventually - I just feel a little slow today.
Or maybe it was the lack of enough cups of coffee....
Yeah, maybe that's it:)
You know what I'd rather be doing right now?
I'd love to be laying on a blanket, looking up at this...


and finishing up "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks - I hate having to put it down 'cause it's getting so good right now! - with a mason jar full of ice-cold lemonade right next to me.
Relaxing and soaking up the spring air...alone. 
Just for an hour...that's not too long to be away from responsibilities, right?

When you're "off", where would you rather be?
null
Linking up with Ms. Nat at

I really like this link-up because you can link up anything!

6 comments:

Natassia Butler said...

Oh I feel like this right now... what a crazy evening. Can I just say that its just not right to not have enough coffee cups!! That is a must have!
Oh if I were to be relaxing I would be creating jewelry pieces or sitting around reading. Unfortunately there is not much time for that. :) But, on the days where my son won't allow me to do much, I have to remember that these moments will end all too soon.
Hope you have a wonderful evening!
Thank you for linking up with me!

AbsoluteMommy said...

Can I join you?!? I'm dreaming about a mason jar of lemonade! Happy Wesnesday!!

Samantha said...

Visiting from Nat's!

I'm dreaming of the weekend, a Zac Efron date with my friend's daughter, the Cloth Diaper Change and doing anything not related to my job!

xoxo,

Hope you get to continue that relaxation soon!
~Samantha

Christi said...

I am under that same feeling of being overwhelmed and not seeing an end. I would give anything to sit and read a book or enjoy a relaxing day. I will join you on that blanket with a good book and a bottle of wine.

Brooke said...

I just finished reading the Lucky One yesterday, really enjoyed it! My sister and I are going to see the movie on saturday afternoon :)

Kristen said...

MY job is picking up again too. I hate looking at a stack of 10 files sitting on my desk, waiting for that "special" whatever it is that I need to do to make them go away. I love escaping to the mountains. It's something we don't do very much anymore, but something I used to do all the time that I miss. It's nice to just be able to get up there, where the only thing that's gonna bug you are the bugs, because most of the time, your cell phone's outta range!