Monday, April 30, 2012

A Letter...and a Winner!



Dear You,
I've been meaning to write you this...and now I think is the best time to do it, don'tcha think? 
I am so proud of who you've become.  
You've been through a lot in your thirty-eight years - but you made it through with flying colors!  You are writing now, not just talking about what you want to write.  You're just doing it!  Can you believe it?!  You have people who like to read your blog.  I know you don't really think they do, but um...hello?! Have you seen the comments you get?  No, people aren't that nice unless they want to be, okay?  You are awesome.  You were made to withstand all types of things and you do so well at the end.  I'm proud of you.  Look at what you have - your husband, your beautiful children...and everything in between {smiles} - and you deserve it.  Don't you forget it.  I mean it.  You tend to be a worry wart and have very low self-esteem, but you know what?  Enough is enough.  Just stop and look around.  See all those blessings He's given you?  Don't take them for granted.  Love your life and smile about it.  More.
Now stop worrying about routines or when you're going to have time to do it all...just do it in your time.  When you get to what you are supposed to be doing instead of wondering when you're going to do it - you always do great.  So stop doubting yourself.  You are wonderful - yes, you are.

Happy Birthday, My Dear You.  
I love you...
...Always,
Me
ps: Now tell your readers who won the giveaway!



Hi there loveys,
Are you as excited as I am!  I love giving someone something to smile about.  And winning something always makes people smile right? So I'm going to get on with it...
{drumroll please!!}
The winner is...
Comment #15!!
{I did the random.org thingy, but I can't figure out how to put the widget with the winning #}

Congratulations, Alyson @Eisley Rae!
Her comment:
"What an awesome prize and how generous of you! My hubby and I were JUST talking today about needing to get away, alone, just the two of us! We never even got to go on a honeymoon and have almost been married 10 years! hahaha. Vegas is such a short drive for us too, we'd love to win! I hope you have the Happiest of Birthdays and a wonderful year ahead!"
You have 48 hours to email me {soriano.renee{at}gmail.com, by the way} and then I can send you all the details on your Las Vegas Getaway!

xoxo
~Nay~

2 comments:

Alyson @Eisley Rae said...

Ahhhh!! I'm soo excited!!! Thank you so so so much!!! Happy happy happy birthday!!!!

Kristen said...

I love this letter that you wrote to yourself! So very sweet. And I know we've been talking all morning all ready, and I've already said it, but Happy Birthday, friend. Don't worry about thanking me again. I think our love fest this morning has been thanks enough =)