Friday, April 13, 2012

no coffee...no bloggy - be right back!


Source: google.com via Renee on Pinterest

Okay loves,
This is how it's working with me this morning...
I am going to bloggity-blog today,
but the coffee hasn't reached all the major arteries yet.
Be back later!

Just wanted to say:
Good Morning!
And to hold you over until I write a little somethin'-somethin' later on, go check out this post by
 
I contributed a bit on it with one of my other fave blogger-ettes,
Kristine, from The Foley Fam {Unedited}!

Talk to ya later...
null

2 comments:

Natassia Butler said...

I am with you there... I still haven't gotten a chance to make any coffee yet and its 11. ugh :)

Mamasita said...

Drank my pot of coffee (plus a vanilla soy latte) already, BUT wanted to tell you:
1. I adore you!
2. Thanks SOOOO MUCH for the bloggy award and for the little blurp about my blog on YOUR blog!
3. You are the sweetest person EVER! and a HUGE blessing to my life!
4. If I were your neighbor I would make you coffee and bring it to you in a funky mug!
I love you!!!!
~mAgGiE
xo