Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Off Routine...


This is what I've been telling myself since I woke up this morning.
But...
I'm drowning a little, loveys.
I've been multi-tasking {always a bad idea} and trying to keep my head above water all morning and the effects are wearing me out!
I'm trying to adjust to a new work schedule which is killing my home life and blog life schedule.
Aaaaaaahhhh!
{Okay that didn't make me feel any better...}
Um...
Have I told you I'm not my normal self when my routine gets disrupted?
So please pardon me while I get used to this new routine and all.
I'll blog at ya later!
xoxo - Nay

Hey!
Did you enter my "Birthday Get Away" Giveaway?
{smiles}

3 comments:

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I've been feeling the same way, the pressure with keeping up to my expectations of blogging. I just found out that our home repairs contract was signed today with a start date of today - surprise!!! WE got NO notice. I had to hunt them down to tell me anything after emails were unreplied to. House is a disaster, kids are at eachother.... I'm stressing and it's Tuesday 10!!! AHHH!!!! Yeah, it doesn't make me feel better either. Take a breather... we'll all be here when you have the time. Love ya.

Mamasita said...

take some time for YOU sugar!!!! we'll all be here waiting, with smiles when the time is right to come back :)
xoxoxo

Kristen said...

Hang in there, girl! In a month this will feel like old hat to you. Besides, you know we aren't going anywhere... you left on vacation for a week and we were waiting for you when you got back.

Oh, and I promise I'm working on that post. Really.