Monday, May 28, 2012

{#35} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {this radiant life}

Happy Monday!
How's your long weekend going?
I'm driving back home today with the family {we've had a nice time in the San Fran area!},
 so I'm very happy that the
is today and 
you'll be able to meet my newest blogger-ette!

Do you know 
Kristen?
Some of you probably do and the others of you who don't...well, you are so missing out on a fabulous woman with a great blog.
We met through a swap earlier this year and we've become fast friends.
I read her blog on a daily basis now.
I think after reading her guest post below, you'll want to as well!
Take it away, Miss Kristen!!
*
Hello Cover to Cover Readers!  
My name is Kristen, and I am so incredibly happy to be here with you today!  I am so honored that Nay asked me to come by for a chat today, because out of all of the blogs I read, this is the ONE I cannot miss.

I’m an almost 27 year old girl living life in Colorado, doing my best to find the best that life has to offer me.  The name of my blog is This Radiant Life, and I started it in order to record my journey to a more fulfilled life, and inspire others to come along with me.  I love to have “adventures” and try new things.   I started my blog as a way to hold myself accountable for making my life better.  I had started reading blogs a few months earlier, and noticed that these ladies were doing all of the things that I wanted to do, but never felt empowered to do.  I decided then and there I wanted to live life in the driver’s seat, and started finding ways that I could make my dreams come true.

My dreams all seem to require some hard work...

As much fun as we have, there are certainly struggles along the way.  Between work, school, and a needy cat, my boyfriend and I lead some hectic lives!  Trying to stay sane and balance everything is something we constantly struggle with, but we’ve found different coping mechanisms.  A, my hunky boyfriend, loves to be handy and build things.  He even made me an awesome shelf for my plants!  Gardening keeps me sane, and provides us with gobs of fresh, yummy, healthy food.

The plant shelf and a few of our current plants.  Glad we have hobbies that work together!

On any given day, you might find a craft project, a recipe; the trials and tribulations of an intermediate level gardener; funny stuff my friends, family, and co-workers say; or just the random things that bounce around in my head.   I simply love life, and want to share my experiences with you!

I would love to get to know you better, so please feel free to stop by anytime and say hello.  Thank you again to Nay for having me!
at



TRL


Come visit me at: 
*
I hope you will go give her some love and check out her bloggy!
See you guys tomorrow!
null

No comments: