Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do you ever feel this way?

{Discretion/Warning: this post may or may not be G-rated...I'm just going to write and see where it takes me.
So I hope it doesn't offend anyone.}


I've been feeling very, well...
 sexy lately. 
 I don't know if it's because I'm reading the "Fifty Shades" trilogy or if it's because it's Spring or what....
I just feel good.
I like the way clothes are on my body, how my hair is cooperating and that it's hitting my shoulders, and I like the fact that I can wear dresses.
It's warm out now...
The bees are buzzing...
The birds are chirping...
It's all really great.
Now that I think about it, it has nothing to do with what I'm reading...I always feel this way at this time of year.
I flirt more with my husband....sending him text messages during the day that have a double meaning.  I know that when he's reading them, he's probably rolling his eyes and thinking, "my wife the perv is back...lol"
But I love him so much right now.
And any chance I get I want him to be happy that he married me.  I dress a certain way because he drops me off at work and I want him to think about me all day long.
I want to remind him that, yes I'm his wife, but I'm also all his.
I want him happy.
I don't want him to think of me as just the mother of his children, you know?
I want him to think,
"Damn, my wife is sexy and how lucky am I that she's all mine."
So it's okay to feel sexy...
to feel good about my body...
to have those-kind-of-thoughts about my hubby...
to send him little text messages or leave notes for him...
I think it makes the relationship more exciting every once in a while.
Having kids and being able to be intimate anytime you want isn't always possible.
So I feel like I can at least ignite his imagination so that when "it" does happen...
it's fireworks and hearts sparkling all over.
You know,
like the first time.
null

13 comments:

Fallon said...

I just finished the first Fifty Shades book. I will just put it out there, that although its waaaay beyond me, It did make me a little more "wanting" of my husband. He always jokes with me about when I hit my "prime". I know its a few years off still, but I am kind of excited for it too! Now, I am so stressed with the kiddos all day long, by bedtime, Im ready to sleep! :) I love this post! You go, Sexy mama!!!

Mamasita said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Purrrrr..... :)
We went and saw The Lucky One, on Saturday... and it made me blush at parts .... but was also an instant romance maker!!! Our book club is reading Fifty Shades this month... super excited!
Bring on the little Victoria Secret bags!!!! LOL
Love you sista,
xoxo

Manda Jane said...

love, love, love!!! i'm the same way. I get dressed up to go just about anywhere - and it's because David loves it! And I love when he thinks I'm sexy is proud to 'show me off.'

VictoriaVV said...

You rock sexy girl! Spring time is the BEST time to be sexy. The weather is warmer so you get to wear fun, sexy, slightly revealing clothing, everything is in the mood, and reading Fifty Shades definately ups it up ;)

Helen said...

I think its lovely that you feel like this and you can talk about it so openly. All power to you girl! x

Pidg said...

Hey, you and I are such good friends I think you're sexy in the winter! Just sayin'! We need a coffee date soooon!

Sheanna Marie said...

Whoo! Amen sista!
Www.ArtistSheannaMarie.blogspot.com

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

I love this, this is awesome Nay! I think this is my favorite post from you yet. :)

Ashley said...

You go! I think that's great!

Kristine @ TheFoleyFam said...

EXACTLY!!!! I totally feel this way Nay! Thanks for sharing girl!! ROCK ON HOT WIFEY!! XOXO

Brooke said...

You go girl!!!!! Rock it baby! ;)

Erin Reissig said...

Love it! It's so awesome that you can have that kind of excitement for flirting with your husband. It's natural and healthy. You go girl!

Kristen Seuberling said...

I simply love this. I hate when women decide that after they have kids they are "just a mom" now. I even have a coworker who doesn't get intimate with her husband anymore, because "there's no point". Say what???????

You flaunt your inner sex-goddess. It's good for you, and for the Hubs.