Thursday, May 3, 2012

guilty as charged

Hi loveys,
So, I'm just going to come out and say it, okay?
{deep breath}
I'm guilty!
My name is Nay and I don't follow through in my blog life.
{I know! The horror!}
Let me explain...{or make excuses...}
I read blogs pretty much everyday whenever I can.  I do!
But you would never know that.
You know why?
I.
Don't.
Comment.
{as much as I used to...}

I know, right?!
What is wrong with me?
I love comments.  I love seeing my email inbox letting me know that you have commented.  It makes me happy.
But I am not reciprocating....and I'm sorry.

A lot of the time it's because I'm reading your blogs on my phone and I absolutely. hate. with. a. passion. to type with my thumbs!  I have fat thumbs okay?! {Pidgy calls them my "Fiona Thumbs"} And...it is so much easier to get on a computer and comment.  But for some awful-terribly-wrong-in-my-universe reason, I can't comment on my laptop at home!
So that leaves me with sneaking a comment here and there at work.
{But I shouldn't do that right?}

So I'm going to think up a solution...I promise.
You will see me comment on your blogs.
I will make an effort.
I want to be fair and right...and nice.
Why?
I love your blogs!  I love your comments!
So from this day forward:
Nay = Commenting Queen
:)
null
PS: 
Go check out everybody else's thoughts at Manda Jane's

9 comments:

Manda Jane said...

Thanks for linking up! And I don't always comment - but I always read. But over the last coupld of weeks I've been making a concious effort to comment more than usual. Same here - I love to get them, so I know everyone else does as well!

Mamasita said...

you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) we know you are reading our blogs - and you hold dear our words - in your giant HEART the size of texas! Love you girl!!!!
:)
xo

Kristen said...

I think everyone's guilty of this. I know that when I get a few days behind on reading someone's blog, I feel weird commenting on something they posted days ago. Even though I love comments on ANY post, regardless of age.

Pidg said...

You always comment on mine and you always check in even when I can't check back...you are of the most faithful guts ever made! I loves my Nay and her Fiona thumbs...she keeps me ticking when my tock is out of sync. :) wink wonk

VictoriaVV said...

You have been AMAZING at commeting on my blog! Thank you for it too, makes my day to see comments :)

Kenya G. Johnson said...

I am on my phone right now and it only seems to give you a couple tries with captcha so you may or may not get a comment ;-)

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Cool no captcha!

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Took the words right out of my mouth, Nay! I feel like you've been rummaging through my emails. Just last week, I seriously told another blogger that I read tons of blogs but I never comment because it is such a pain to do from my phone, lol.

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Took the words right out of my mouth, Nay! I feel like you've been rummaging through my emails. Just last week, I seriously told another blogger that I read tons of blogs but I never comment because it is such a pain to do from my phone, lol.