Thursday, June 14, 2012

♫♪both of us♪♫

Hi loveys,
So there are those days where I have no idea what I'm going to write about....and usually those are my best days.  I just let it flow on here - I just release.
Do you know?
Do you know that I think about you guys a lot,
wondering how your day is going,
wondering if you are happy - sad - excited - disappointed...?

And I really like that I know stuff about you - you, my reader - yes, you on the other side of that screen:)

You know that I want to lift you up so that you never feel like you aren't good enough.
You know that I want you to be the best YOU can be, not what THEY want you to be.
You know that when I'm feeling down that I write it here because not everything in life is flowers and fireworks...but sometimes it is which is awesome, right?
You know that I try to be as REAL as I can on here because I want you to know that you aren't the only one that goes through stuff....we all do:)

And I definitely, without a doubt, know that I want you to come to this place to feel
encouraged, inspired, empowered...
So, I don't know what kind of music you listen to...but I do know that you "get" what I like to talk about on here.
So…
Here's what happened to me yesterday:
I was running around with my head cut off!  I was trying to be
super-mom,
super-employee,
super-well...everything. 
You know, the usual...:)
I was driving out to pick up the kids from afterschool daycare (okay, sh...I was rushing) and a song goes on the radio.
I had never heard it before, but I started listening...really listening.
I stopped myself to just listen (okay, I didn't actually stop the car, but you know what I mean) and tears were rolling down my cheeks.
It was great!
I think I have found the anthem to my blog - to the purpose of this blog- what I'm trying to put out there to you.

So as I said before, you may not like the kind of music it is
(maybe you do?),
but you do like to read
(um, you like to read my babbling at least)
...so you can't deny that it's a great message.

I'm out! {lol}
null

4 comments:

Pidg said...

I love that song! And coming here for a coffee date, which we don't get enough of anymore. I love my wondermous Nay. It takes a lot to get a name like that...it must be the inspiration you give me :D Besos! Oh yah, I went there ...with drool Haha!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Such an encouraging post!!! Love that you feel so close to and encouraging of your readers! :) Very cool! Stopping by from your link on Mom2MemphisAndRuby!

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

I LOVE this song!!! The BF and I are seriously going to be dorky groupies in matching outfits at her next concert. Lol Thanks for sharing and the encouraging post! :D

Kristen Seuberling said...

I'm so glad you took a moment to stop and realize you can't be everything all at once. I am so glad to know you, and so glad that I benefit from your daily mission to choose joy. You are such a blessing in my life, and I am so eagerly anticipating getting to meet you in person! Texting and email just isn't the same...