Monday, June 18, 2012

I was going to...but then...{1}


ANewView365

You know Brooke, right?
My fabulous bloggy friend and blog designer?
Well, a bit ago, Brooke did a post where she wrote
 "I was going to...but then..."
and I loved it. 
I loved it so much I pleaded with her to start a link up with that theme.
{okay, I didn't plead or beg, but I said, "pretty please"}
And looky up there! She did it!

So here I go linking up with one of my bloggy besties.
{Yay, Brooke!}

I was going to...
clean the house, do laundry, and color my hair this weekend, 
but then...
the community pool on Saturday screamed our names...and then everything went down from there.

I was going to...
read and respond to emails and check blogs,
but then...
I remembered weekends are family time.
{Just as my hijacker said this weekend...don't think I didn't notice, Pidgalicious, that you got on here and talked all that mess!!! lol}

I was going to...
redesign the bloggy and start branding,
but then...
I needed to put my thoughts together and figure out what I want this place to really look like.

I was going to...
put myself down on Sunday because I was feeling fat,
but then...
I took this girl's advice and everytime I thought something bad about myself, I made myself think two nice things instead:)

So what were you going to do but then didn't?!
Support my girl, Brooke, on her new linky - it's fun!
Happy Monday Loveys!
null

5 comments:

rororoyourboat710 said...

I was going to go see Nay yesterday, but then she didn't pick up her phone -___- love you anyway :)

Kristen Seuberling said...

I was going to tell you I missed you over the weekend, but then I decided to tell you how proud I am that you didn't put yourself down! I am so glad you had a relaxing, fun weekend, hope it left you refreshed and ready to tackle the week!

Hima said...

Haha I love the first one! Who likes cleaning anyways? It was probably better that you got to enjoy the pool

<3Hima

Brooke said...

awesome list Nay! Thanks for encouraging me to do the link up! :)

weekends are definitely for family time and blogs can wait

xoxo

Pidg said...

I was going to eat 3 tacos then I realized I should only eat 2...to save room for cheesecake. {giggle} I missed the point huh?