Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Take it all in...♥

I found this print here:)
I was looking for inspiration this morning.
I was on pinterest trying to find
a quote,
                      a photo,
                                              anything…

What I found was the image above.
I went straight to the source and it was a choir of angels harmonizing in the distance!
♫♪aaaaahhhh♫♪
{get it?}

I really don’t have a lot of words
 encouraging or inspiring
for you this morning,
{I think it's the first 'cold' of summer, maybe?}
but I thought I’d leave you with that image…

It’s a lot to take in, right?
So take a moment…
Take it in.

I’ll talk to you later.
Promise
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Kristen Seuberling said...

You always know just what I need to hear. Have a great day!

Pidg said...

Ohh, I love this :) I'm not there yet...but I sure wanna be

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

I needed to read this today. Thanks Nay. xoxo