Monday, June 11, 2012

The thing about bloggers...



In real {non-blogging} life, you could never really say to someone,
"I've follow you everyday and I feel like I already know you!"
without feeling like a creepy stalker or something.

Only bloggers would understand that it's not creepy at all. 
We know about each other in very intimate ways as if we were part of each others' families.

So on Saturday, when I went up to Nina from
Momma Go Round
she didn't freak out when I gave her a big hug because I "know" her.
She didn't freak out when I congratulated her on being preggers.
She didn't run the other way when I told her how much I appreciated her because of all her outfit posts.
She just gave me a warm smile because she knows.
She knows I'm not a stalker or her #1 psycho fan.
She just gets it...just like you do.

I met some wonderful bloggers (and now friends) at
this weekend.
It was the best day ever. 

I can't wait to show you more about the conference.
And OH MY GOODNESS - the swag!
Too Thrilling!

And now just a little note:
Dear Summer, Jen, and Nichole,
I am so very happy to have been given the opportunity to meet so many wonderful women on Saturday.  Thank you for making the event better than what you envisioned.
Thank you for providing so much fun and loving fellowship for like-minded women.
Thank you for giving me some, well...ME time!
And who woulda known I could shake a tissue box like that (ha!)...
So thanks for giving all of us a good ole time!
Love you three bunches and bunches!

null

6 comments:

Nichole @ Yeung Mother Hubbard said...

Love you Nay and love the new tag line! I am so glad that you could come and shake your booty with us! Let's get together again soon! Promise?!?!?

Kristen Seuberling said...

Wish I'd made the decision to go with you, now that A was gone all weekend. Glad you had a blast, I missed texting you this weekend! Can't wait to hear more about everything.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Sounds like a lovely event. It's true tho only bloggers would understand the I already feel like I know you thing haha!

Salena Lee said...

Yes it's so true. :) And OMG I didn't know she was pregnant!! How exciting!! I am so happy to hear it turned out great.

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

You are making me cry...or the hormones, but whatever ;) It was sooooo fun finally getting to meet you. You are the sweetest ever and i can't wait until we get to hang again. I may or may not make you shake balls with your booty :P LOVE YOU!!!!!

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

Ha!! "I follow you every day" -- I SO want to say that to some none blogger! ;-) Stalker. :D What do I really want? ... right now, a glass of wine. In life, I think I want to be remarried again. Crazy huh? Working on that first one right now though. ;-) Talk to you soon. :)