Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Thankfulness

♥Good Morning My Loveys♥
How are you?
How was your 4th of July?
Did you have fun?
I am so thankful for yesterday.
Because of kindness from a client, I was able to take my little family to a baseball game yesterday.
It was the first major league baseball game for the kids...ever!
Our seats were awesome.
The Dodgers won.
The Dodger Dogs and peanuts were as good as I remembered.
The fireworks after the game were spectacular and, yes, I cried (again).
I always cry during fireworks on the 4th of July.
I get very emotional and patriotic and, well...proud.
But, most of all, I loved this...
My two happy children after the game.
They were so happy and asked when we could go again.
I hope soon...
How was your 4th?
null
linking up with my July sponsor for the first time!
The Fontenot Four
Please support her link-up and tell everyone what you're thankful for today!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Beautiful list!! Your 2 happy children are beautiful :) I love that you got emotional and proud during fireworks. What a beautiful heart you have <3

Thanks for linking up to Thankful Thursday at First Day of My Life!! :) Happy Friday!

Kristen Seuberling said...

Your kids look so happy! Glad you got to take them for a fun day at the ball park.