Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Crotcheting in Vegas" Part 2

Well, hello there, my loveys!
How are you on this grand Tuesday?
Me? I'm awesome thank you very much:)
And...
I'm very happy for someone right now.

Do you remember way back when I started blogging and I would feature
"Talented Women"?
One of those posts was about my extraordinary niece in Las Vegas.

Well, since then *Ro* has opened her etsy shop {just last week} and I am so very proud of her!

It's called
ROVIs Box
and she creates some pretty neat crotchet-y items:)
Like these:

I know I'm a tad bit, just a little, biased, but I think they are wonderful!

I asked her to tell us a little bit about herself, so here she is:

I'm a SAHM mom of 4 -
Keila - 14,
Jason - 13,
and M&M (2 & 1).

I've been crocheting since I was 10, but never really started selling anything until about a year ago.
I'm the girl that always gives handmade gifts (sorry!).
I think the time I spend on making something is far more thoughtful than buying a gift card.

I finally decided to take a stab at etsy, and I’m glad I did.
I have been busy busy busy creating things daily, and working on other projects and ideas.
My goal is to finish a project EVERYDAY.
I love to crochet!!! I love the challenge of coming up with my own pattern, or following a difficult pattern - ESPECIALLY when the end result looks JUST LIKE the picture on the pattern! haha!

So check it out - ROVIsBox.
I don't really have a theme to my work –
I just try to make something I would like for myself or my kids, and hopefully others like it, too :)

*Ro* is just starting out her shop and has just a few things in her shop.  She can make pretty much anything, though:)  So, made-to-order is possible, ladies!
Give her some etsy shop love, k?
Have a fabulous rest of the day!
Photobucket

No comments: