Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If you *ever* wanted to get me somethin'...

If I don't tell you, how would you know, right?
{{smile}}
So, no...don't worry...I'm not asking you to buy me anything
{unless you were so inclined to do so - ha! I'm cracking myself up right now...}
but I've been wanting a little bookish-ness around me lately.
So I went "shopping" on pinterest
and
look. what. I. found!!!

1. So, I probably wouldn't "wear" this, but I was thinking it would look cool with a bunch of them strung over a bookcase, right?
Source: etsy.com via Betty on Pinterest

2.  This bag is so me.  Period.

3. Again, I may use this once...but cute as a decorating item, right?

4.  Again, very me.  I'd drink coffee, tea...juice?...in this all the time.

5. It's an IPAD CASE for the imaginary ipad I have! Cool, huh?

Yup...
So now you know.
{{smiling wider}}
null

6 comments:

Heidi said...

oh I love books too!! These are all great ideas :)

Sarah Evans said...

I love that book handbag. I'd love it if you'd link this up to my Etsy Feature on Friday :)

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

Salena Lee said...

Haha! Totally, how would we know? I love that bag because I love the song. :)

Kristen Seuberling said...

I'm filing this one under important info to keep handy for April 30th, 2013.

Jamie said...

The ipad case is pretty amazing. 12 South the company actually makes a whole set for the apple line: macbook pro, ipads, and iphone cases. You could have a whole set. It would be awesome and amazing!

Jamie
greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

Oh my gosh - I love ALL those things on your list! I want one of those iPad covers for my imaginary ipad too! :):) Great list - I hope you get some things on your list for Christmas! xo