Monday, July 23, 2012

It's time...

♥~Good Morning:
I'm back and as I promised, I did some soul-searching last week.  There were a lot of dead ends, but on Friday night the answer was given to me.
My husband helped me see the light - and he said what I needed to hear.  Maybe not what I wanted to hear, but those three words, "it's time, baby" was what counted.
It's time to forgive.
It's time to have peace.
I don't exactly know how I'm going to go about it, but I have to do this. 
I want to see what will happen and maybe, just maybe, the real me will be there when it's all over.

I do know this, though:

Yes, I will accept it because it's part of who I am.  The only thing is:
I'm done with making it define me.  I'm also done with bringing my writing down on here and being such a downer.

From here on out, I'll do what I have to do to get where I have to be.  And...I may have to do it privately.

This week as I was figuring it all out, I also re-read old posts. 
I like the inspiring, encouraging posts because they were written for you.
But also...those posts...they were kinda for me, too.
So I'm going back to that, okay?
For you and me.
null

3 comments:

Pidg said...

It IS time and I'm so proud of you. Prayers are on their way for comfort, peace, strength and renewal. You will be such a lighter and less burdened Nay when you forgive and let go. I loves you!

Kristen Seuberling said...

I'm glad you have decided to move forward and lay it to rest. And you know you can always tell me the hard stuff if you need to get it out there somewhere... to someone. Glad you are going to get back into your groove! But most of all, YOU make me glad =)

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I wish I could hug you right now.... Time to heal yourself XOXO