Monday, July 30, 2012

My First Mani Monday:)

What do you think?
Did I do good?

My sweet friend treated me to a mani/pedi yesterday.
It was a much needed girl time and I was thrilled to get away for a few hours.
We went to get our manicures and pedicures done and then we went off to Michael's.
{I made a bunch of bracelets after for a swap... Can't wait to show you my craftiness!}

It was nice 2 hours away...although we forgot our phones at home, so we felt kinda guilty that the husbands couldn't get a hold of us.
Oops!

This is my first time linking up with
Heather
for
and I don't know why, but I was pretty excited to join in.
I've been wanting to for, like, ever!

Happy Monday Loveys!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Nichole @ Yeung Mother Hubbard said...

Yay Nay! I am so glad you had a fun day and your mani is super cute!

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

VERY nice!! And {cough} convenient that you left your cell phones at home. ;-) lol Glad you had a nice weekend and some much deserved girl time!! :)

tricia said...

WOO HOO! SO glad you joined up with Mani Monday and I love this color combo! :)

rororoyourboat710 said...

i should do that trick with the cell phone....if i could ever leave the house without the kids...

CUTE NAILS

Sourire11 said...

Sounds like a great plan to leave your phone at home! I'm going to try that next time....