Friday, July 27, 2012

spilling over, actually...


It's not just running over, it's spilling all over the place!

Let's pretend we're having a nice cup of something...anything you like, k?
Okay...ready? Go!

Since we're pretending that we're sitting having a cup of coffee (tea, juice...Dr. Pepper?), let's pretend we're at a wonderful little cafe.
Deal?

And can I tell you something?
You look so very pretty today.
{you're welcome}

So, let me tell you something.
I am beyond blessed right now.
Right inside this little heart of mine, I feel very loved.
By who, you ask?

Well, if you are here right now, having coffee with me in our imaginary cafe, and "listening" to me,
then it's pretty easy to figure out, don'tcha think?
you
You are making my heart full this week.
It's filled to the brim and spilling all over because
you are here
you are reading my words
you are checking up on me
you are praying for me
you are giving me words of wisdom
you are giving me a listening ear

Enjoy that cup of whatever you are drinking
and know that you are appreciated.
Photobucket
Please go see all the people linking up over at Alissa's today. 
Each and every one of them will have a little more to fill your cup.

8 comments:

Natassia Butler said...

Right back atcha! xoxo

rororoyourboat710 said...

Love u.

rororoyourboat710 said...

Love u.

rororoyourboat710 said...

Love u.

Nichole @ Yeung Mother Hubbard said...

love you Nay! p.s. loving the new signature too!

Joanna said...

Hi! I'm Joanna and I am a veyr new blogger. I'm so happy to find such a sweet Christian community of bloggers. thank you so much!

jofindsjoy.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

Hi! I'm Joanna and I am a veyr new blogger. I'm so happy to find such a sweet Christian community of bloggers. thank you so much!

jofindsjoy.blogspot.com

Kristen Seuberling said...

I love and appreciate you! I love that you go out of your way to make me feel special and uplifted every day, and I hope that everyone has the chance to find a friend as special as you are to me