Tuesday, August 7, 2012

...and that's how it goes sometimes



Quote by  Markus Zusak
I love quotes.
I often hope that one day my words become quotes that people live by.
{And that, loveys, is all I've got for you today...My morning, when I try to get a blog post in, has come and gone.  All the ideas I had this morning are gone.  I just had way too much to do and it wiped my slate clean.  Maybe the ideas will come back later...}

*
*
*
*
*
If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
Maybe your questions will inspire a new blog post.
Help a blogger out, k?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Why not try an "If you really new me" post? Ilene did one yesterday (http://www.muchloveilly.com/) and I plan to do one this week. It might be fun!

Kristine Foley said...

I agree with Leilani! I've been meaning to "try" one of those posts! Would love to read both of yours :)

RadiantKristen said...

I think that this quote sums you up perfectly! And I love that you posted it...