Friday, August 17, 2012

bag of coffee for ya?

It's Friday already?!
How did that happen?
Let me tell you what's been going in my neck of the woods...
Source: tumblr.com via Renee on Pinterest

Like, can someone please pump this into my veins right now?
Source: imgfave.com via Renee on Pinterest

You too?
Oh yay!  Let me grab you a bag!

So, again...
I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off.  I'm trying to get all the stuff done at work, making sure the house doesn't collapse from all the laundry and dishes and toys scattered around...and maybe get a moment to shave my legs?  Would that be okay? Jeesh!

{{smile}}

But yes, I'm still smilin'
{I literally do have a steady coffee stream going here!}
I'm a happy camper, loveys.
It's Friday!
Which means last day of work before the weekend...and that it's Coffee Date Friday!
Duh! My favorite caffeinated-kind of day!

Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that I'm finally in the cool kids club!
{lol}
I was picked to try out an
Influenster VoxBox!

Look at the cool stuff I got!
Source: via Influenster on Pinterest

I have yet to try the Veet wax strips {I'm a waxing virgin, ladies! I'm gonna be waxing up a storm this weekend - ha! or should I say ouch!?} or the Always Radiant Infinity Pads {but, don't worry (sigh), I will next week.  So exciting! Yes, I'm being sarcastic...}.

I've used the Shea-Enriched Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works {mine is in "Pink Pearl"} every.single.day since I received it.  It's been my little luxury every morning.
But...
My favorite fav-o-rite FAVORITE product has been the NYC lipgloss

Usually lipglosses and I don't see...um...lip to lip, so to speak...
But this one is AWESOME!
Not sticky and my lips don't get stuck together.
Pure ooh la la kissable lips!
{Mwah!}

Cool kid! I told ya!
And just to make you feel special
and as the reminder that we always need
{or maybe a little laugh?}
Source: etsy.com via Renee on Pinterest

If you need another bag...uh, I mean cup - ha! - go see Alissa and the rest of the Coffee Date Crew!
Photobucket
ps:  I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.  AND you know that all my opinions on the products are my own...who else would write about it the way I do:)

5 comments:

Alissa Circle said...

I need another bag... errrr cup. Love you friend!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

that starbucks bag is one of my favorite pins..its a riot! i see youre a cali blogger! where in cali!? im a socal blogger! i love finding other cali bloggers! xo Kelly

RadiantKristen said...

I want a steady coffee drip! That would make my life so much more pleasant. And maybe a booze drip for after work? Alternating between wine and margaritas, of course ;-)

Heidi said...

Yes, coffee please!

Hey Nay, I just nominated Cover to Cover for the Liebster Award. I know it's a little like a chain-letter but hey, if you get some new people checking out your blog then why not?

Come on over and check it out :)

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

HA! I love that coffee IV! I start work up in two weeks and I'll need it! :) And I love the print at the end. Thanks for sharing girly - hope things calm down for you soon! I'm looking forward to October!! ;-)