Back in the day...
Which for me was the early 90s or so
I was obsessed with making mixed tapes.
For you young'ns out there...there used to be these things called cassette tapes.
You could record music onto them.
There were two sides, so when the last song on Side A would finish, you would have to eject the cassette and turn it over for more music.
I know...wow, right?
But anyway, I just made a mix tape to what I would've have listened to during the summer in my early 20s.
Yes, it was a long time ago...
I would have had this on full blast in my room,
probably dancing and jumping on the bed and singing at the top of my lungs.
Or it would have been the tape I would pop in the car on the way to a party.
Brings back a lot of memories...a lot of them fun!
1. Back to Life - Soul II Soul
2. Tennessee - Arrested Development
3. Let's Hear It for the Boy - Deniece Williams
4. Good Vibrations - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
5. Summertime - Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff
6. This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
7. Poison - Bel Biv Devoe
8. I Want Her - Keith Sweat
9. Too Close - Next
10. More than a Woman - Aaliyah
11. Real Love - Mary J. Blige
12. Baby, Baby, Baby - TLC
What would've been on your mix tape back in the day?
I'm linking up at