Wednesday, August 8, 2012

magic # 29

29
That's my magic number, loveys.

I have a very sweet friend at work who has done the Weight Watcher program and has gifted me her old Weight Watcher materials.
I googled and found a place to find out my number and voila!
29
Yup...
So, I figure I need to just plan out what I will eat everyday.
And, I already do that...up to a point.
It's the darn after-dinner munchies.

I just want to see if this will work.
Why not, right?
I won't know unless I try.

And...my parents will be visiting in December.
I always prepare my weight before they visit.
I know...it's not the right reason.  But, hey, maybe it'll start as the reason and turn into something totally marvelous.
Like, maybe I'll just do this for myself.
Wow.
What a concept.

Photobucket

3 comments:

RadiantKristen said...

I hope this works well for you! For some people, having a "budget" for their food is really useful in making decisions. Good luck!

Heidi said...

I did WW once. It was pretty helpful, maybe I should dig out my old materials and do it with you. I've gained about 10 pounds in the last year :(

Joanna said...

Go for it!