Monday, August 6, 2012

My First "Hello Monday"

Hello Monday. 
You woke me a couple minutes before the alarm clock today, but I actually didn't mind.  It's been a great morning so far.

Hello Ryan Seacrest Morning Show.
Thank you for the "Ryan's Roses" segment.  It always makes me thankful of my faithful and loving husband.

Hello Last Friday. 
Only having to work a half day was pretty wonderful.  Having an impromptu girly lunch at the Yard House made it wonderful-er.
Hello Weekend that Passed. 
Thank you for the additional girly time poolside and having a just tad to drink on Saturday. 
 Sunday's beach day was awesomest, too.  I haven't had that much fun in the ocean in a long time.  And...no sunburn this time.  Yay sunscreen SPF 50!
And...Hello Blog :)
It's a new week with so many new possibilities.  Let's make it the best week yet, k?
Photobucket
linking it up with
for the first time:)

4 comments:

Jen@IntendtoLive said...

Love it, sounds like you had a fun and relaxing weekend!

Leilani @ Soleil Selene said...

Oh our family needs a beach day soon! Looks like you all had lots of fun.

RadiantKristen said...

Oh yeah, people actually live near beaches... weird. I thought they only exist in movies and stuff. I kid. I've been to the beach. Just not anytime in the last 6 years.

And those shrimpies??? Girrrrrrrl I wanna go to lunch with you, you're making me hungry!

Brooke said...

lol so reading about "Ryan's Roses" just gave away the fact that the morning show I listen to totally copied him! :)

It always makes me thankful too that though I don't have a relationship at the moment I recognize that I'm a strong enough women to kick the creeps to the curb! :)

xo