Wednesday, September 12, 2012

just. one. more. thing!!!

Every night before I fall asleep, I get on my hubby's phone and surf.  Surf the internet, that is. 

So I'm looking at my instagram account-thingy, minding my own business, when I see a pic posted by Ashley of lil blue boo 

...and then dang it, one thing leads to another, so that by this morning, I have just one more thing on my to-do list of life.... 

Have you see this little itty bitty project that Ashley started on her bloggy? 
{yes, I'm being sarcastic}
So I know I'm a little late
{actually a lot late, but better late than never, right?},
but I so. very. much NEED to do
 
My "I want to do it all" list
{it's imaginary...and in my head...because if I actually wrote it down, I'd probably get all overwhelmed - lol} is getting longer and longer, loveys.

I want to do it all...all. the. time.  I want to live life as fully as possible, you know?
This journal thing is just another way to do that, right?
{I'm talking myself into this...can you tell?}

That's not too much to ask, right?
{laugh laugh laugh}

Yeah, now I'm laughing...I can be hilarious...
"One more thing, Nay? Really?"
{and I talk to myself - wink}

Yes, just. one. more. thing. 
I gotta!
You know what, though?
He's got my back:)
Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest

See?
{smile}
I got this!

What's that "one more thing" you want to do?
Oh, and are you doing the lil journal project?
I wanna see!

2 comments:

RadiantKristen said...

Oh Nay... a journal would be good for you! I got a cheap one at target, and carry it with me for the little thoughts that don't belong on my blog. It's kind of nice, because they're no longer bouncing around in y head, but they're still private. It doesn't have to be a big thing!

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

Agh! I love it!! I actually bought a journal to keep in my purse and keep forgetting to actually PUT IT IN my purse! I also love how you write -- I feel like I'm sitting right next to you again! I can't wait until October! :):) Maybe I'll have my journal filled out and we can swap reads. xoxo