Monday, September 10, 2012

love for the blog {Thx Nichole!!}


See anything different? {{giddy smiles over here!}}
Remember one of my beyond the blog friends I told you about during our coffee chat on Friday?

My wonderful girly, Nichole, from
Photobucket
She made my blog presentable, lovely, and all ME...It's like she went into my thoughts and created exactly what I've felt that I was missing with my bloggy.
The redesign that she initiated is not yet done, but I love it already!
My Dearest Nichole,
Thank you...there are no words to tell you how special you've made me feel with this!
Thank you!!!
Your Nay
Have a beautiful day bloggerettes:)
Happy Monday - make it great!

4 comments:

Nichole @ Yeung Mother Hubbard said...

I am so happy that you love it! Now, get back to writing your story!

Love ya!

Joanna said...

looks great, Nay!

rororoyourboat710 said...

Refreshing!

AbsoluteMommy said...

Love your tag line! Go girl, be you, live, write!!