Thursday, September 6, 2012

Try...


What a beautiful thing to say to someone, right?
Having someone tell you that you can do anything,
be anything you want to be as long as you try.
If you don't try, you will never know if can or will. 
Behind every "try" is a willingness to do something, anything.


In the last two weeks, I have been beating myself up. 
I've been telling myself that there is just too much on my plate. 
I've been asking myself why I would even consider adding more to it.
Why would I want to go back to college now?
How am I going to fit in
studying, homework, writing essays, reading textbooks
along with everything else I do?
Why?
Because I have to try. 
I have to try to do it all.
How am I going to be an inspiration to
 other women,
to other moms,
to my daughter
if I don't try?
I want to be able to answer the question,
"How can I do it all with everything else I have to do?"
by saying,
"I did, so you can."
Source: etsy.com via Renee on Pinterest

I want you to know that I am going to try. 
I'm going to make sure that I get as close to success as possible.
I want you to know that if I can do it, you can too.
You can do anything and everything.
Why?
I believe in you, that's why.
{{smiles}}
 
Join in on the inspiration nation!
 

4 comments:

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

Joanna said...

Hey Nay, glad your back!

Lovely post! you can do it with the Lord's strength! keep your head up and find joy in the ability and opportunity you have!

Joanna

Amanda said...

Wow I had no idea you were going back to school! Girl you're going to be crazy busy but you know what, YOU CAN DO IT!

So glad you linked up!

RadiantKristen said...

I know you can get done everything you have to do... you are a determined woman, and you don't let things stand in the way of what you consider to be important goals. I believe in you!

That first quote... I just love it.